On Friday, May 28th, Governor Murphy has lifted the mandatory mask mandate for fully vaccinated individuals. As a result, we will be revising our policies at the Fitness Center:
- Masks will now be OPTIONAL for fully vaccinated individuals.
- When you enter, we will request that you certify that you are fully vaccinated. Once you have certified, you may walk throughout and use the facility without your mask.
We recognize that this is a major change, and that each individual person has their own feelings and comfort level with regards to wearing a mask. To that end, in order to be respectful to each other and our fellow members, we ask that you MAINTAIN SOCIAL DISTANCE where possible.
We are also pleased to announce that our showers will now be open and available for you to use starting on June 1, 2021, however you must bring your own towel. We will not be providing towels at this time.
Most importantly, please respect the personal and private health choices of our employees, team members and fellow members. Regardless of vaccination status, some individuals will still continue to wear a mask, and some will not. We will not tolerate judgement of any kind.
We are so excited to be on the road to recovery. We will continue to clean and disinfect the facility throughout the day, all day, every day.
If you have any questions, please reach out to the General Manager, Rachael Karpilo at email@example.com
- We have a dedicated, full-time “clean team” that will be sanitizing, cleaning and disinfecting using CDC Approved chemicals throughout the day both equipment as well as high-touch areas.
- Access to the facility will be limited to the front door. Other access points will be kept closed, except where required to remain open by law or where it is otherwise necessary that another access point remain open for safety reasons.
- Hands must be sanitized prior to entering the facility. Sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be provided at the entry and throughout the facility.
- We apologize, but steam rooms and saunas will NOT be available for use at this time due to state guidelines.