- The fitness center member presence must be limited to no more than 25% of the maximum occupancy exclusive of staff, who must maintain 6 ft. of space from others.
- We will monitor visitor entries and exits, ensure social distancing, and limit occupancy at all times.
- We will conduct a temperature screening and required questionnaire/waiver for staff and clients upon entrance to the facility. Any individual who is found to have a temperature of 100.4 or above will NOT be permitted into the building.
- We have a dedicated, full-time “clean team” that will be sanitizing, cleaning and disinfecting using CDC Approved chemicals throughout the day both equipment as well as high-touch areas.
- Access to the facility will be limited to the front door. Other access points will be kept closed, except where required to remain open by law or where it is otherwise necessary that another access point remain open for safety reasons.
- Hands must be sanitized prior to entering the facility. Sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be provided at the entry and throughout the facility.
- Masks/Face coverings are required to be worn by all clients while in the facility at all times except when doing so would inhibit the individual’s health.
- We apologize, but showers, steam rooms and saunas will NOT be available for use at this time due to state guidelines.
- All common area chairs ,tables, and couches will roped off or removed from the area to prevent congregating and touching.